Terms & Conditions
Visitors to our Web site are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide through our Web site.
Conditions of Use
1. We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
2. The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
3. We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own Web site and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
4. Using our online class booking service does not guarantee a place in the class you have requested. You will receive notification on submission that you may be placed on a waiting list if the class is full. You would then be contacted via email or by phone if you are on the waiting list and again if a place becomes available. The online class booking service is a request only. No bookings or submissions can be taken or processed one hour prior to class time.
5. The articles contained on this website are to be used only as guidance or for information purposes only. The information is not to be taken as a solution to an illness, injury or fitness issue. A GP or physician should always be contacted in relation to any query you may have or before undergoing a fitness program.
6. The entire contents of these web pages remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.